My third book – Dear Dragon – comes out today!
Wait. Didn’t Pirasaurs! just come out? Yes. Due to a quirk in publishing, both books are being released a week apart. What an incredible ‘problem’ to have!
What’s Dear Dragon about?
George and Blaise are pen pals, and they write letters to each other about everything: their pets, birthdays, favorite sports, and Science Fair projects. There’s just one thing that the two friends don’t know: George is a human, while Blaise is a dragon! What will happen when these pen pals finally meet face-to-face? A sweet and clever friendship story about looking past physical differences to appreciate the person (or dragon) underneath.
Watch the Dear Dragon Book Trailer:
Want Activity Pages? Download the Free Dear Dragon Activity Pages Here! (right click save link as)
Want read more about Dear Dragon? Check out these reviews, interviews, and guest blog posts:
Want to see me read Dear Dragon in person (and get a Dragon Latte)?
- THIS SATURDAY, 9/10 at 11am: Dear Dragon Book Launch at The Concord Bookshop, 65 Main St, Concord, MA, USA (plus Dragon Lattes from Haute Coffee next door)
- Saturday, 9/17 at 9:30am: Talk Like a Pirasaur Storytime at Cary Memorial Library, 1874 Massachusetts Avenue, Lexington, MA, USA
- Saturday, 9/17 at 1:00pm: Storytime at Barrington Books, 184 County Road, Barrington, RI, USA
- Saturday, 9/24: Princeton Children’s Book Festival at Princeton Public Library and the Albert E. Hinds Memorial Plaza
- Saturday, 9/25 from 1:00-3:00pm: Picture Book Showcase at Books of Wonder, 18 W 18th St, New York, NY, USA
Two for You
(two books I recommend you read)
1. A Fire Truck Named Red written by Randall de Sève & illustrated by Bob Staake
2. Before I Leave written & illustrated by Jessixa Bagley