In case you missed it, the book trailer for Pirasaurs! debuted yesterday on Watch. Connect. Read. where I also finished the sentences of Mr. Schu. I’m not gonna lie, I’ve been reading Mr. Schu’s site for years and to have the honor of finishing his sentences is pretty freakin’ cool.
You can check out the full interview and book trailer premiere here. Pirasaurs! is illustrated by Michael Slack (*genius*) and will be published by Scholastic on August 30, 2016 (but is available for pre-order from all bookstores now).
- Saturday, 5/14: School Librarians of Rhode Island Conference (University of Rhode Island, Kingston Campus, USA)
- Saturday, 5/21 at 11am: Mansfield Public Library (255 Hope Street, Mansfield, MA, USA, USA)
- Saturday, 5/21 at 3pm: Park Street Books & Toys with Nancy Tupper Ling & Ammi-Joan Paquette (504 Main Street, Medfield, MA, USA, USA)
Two for You
(two books I recommend you read)
1. Orangutangled written by Sudipta Bardhan-Quallen and illustrated by Aaron Zenz
2. Polkabats and Octopus Slacks written & illustrated by Calef Brown