Dear Dragon is now available for pre-order wherever books are sold!
George and Blaise are pen pals. They write letters to each other about everything: their pets, birthdays, favorite sports, and Science Fair projects. There’s just one thing that the two friends don’t know:
George is a human, while Blaise is a dragon!
What will happen when these pen pals finally meet face-to-face? A sweet and clever friendship story about looking past physical differences to appreciate the person (or dragon) underneath.
Available September 6, 2016, illustrated by Rodolfo Montalvo, published by Viking/Penguin
And certainly feel free to add Dear Dragon to your goodreads ‘to-read’ shelf!
Where I’ll Be Next
- Saturday, 3/12 at 11am: Storytime at the Waltham Public Library (Waltham, MA, USA)
- Saturday, 3/12 at 1pm: Syrup Making with Gaining Ground at the Concord Public Library (Concord, MA, USA)
- Monday, 3/14 at 6:30pm: Storytime at the Wilmington Public Library (Wilmington, MA, USA)
- Saturday, 3/19 at 2pm: Storytime at the Brighton Branch of the Boston Public Library (Brighton, MA, USA)
- Saturday, 3/26 at 2pm: Storytime at the Books-A-Million South Portland (South Portland, ME, USA)
Two for You
(two books I recommend you read)
1. Jonathan and the Big Blue Boat written & illustrated by Philip C. Stead
2. Good Night, Good Knight written by Shelley Moore Thomas & illustrated by Jennifer Plecas