The Lady Pancake & Sir French book launch at Porter Square Books was fabulous. We sold out of books, including both all that PSB had ordered AND the 30+ I was stockpiling in my car.
If you missed the event, you can still find me by checking my full schedule here.
- Wed, 9/9, 10:30am: An Unlikely Story, Plainville, MA
- Fri, 9/11, 7pm: The Writers’ Loft, Sherborn, MA
- Sat, 9/12, 10:30am: Cary Memorial Library, Lexington, MA
- Sat, 10/10, 12pm: B&N, Nashua, NH
- Sun, 10/11, 11am: B&N, Newington-Portsmouth, NH
- Sat, 10/24, 11am: Wellesley Books, Wellesley, MA
- Sat, 11/7, 2:30pm: nErDcamp Long Island, Roslyn Heights, NY
- Sat, 11/14, 10:30am: Blue Bunny Books & Toys, Dedham, MA
- Sat, 11/21: Writers’ Loft Book Bazaar, Natick, MA
- Sat, 12/5, 10am: Wellesley Books, Wellesley, MA
- Fri, 1/15/16, 7pm: nErDcamp Northern New England, Falmouth, ME
And rather than tell you about the launch, I thought I’d share pictures (courtesy of Mama Funk, Heather Kelly, Carter Hasegawa, & Pam Vaughan):
Thank you to everyone who showed up and everyone who’s been supporting me remotely! I hope to see you (again) soon!