Huh? You’ve never heard of The Chipmunk Library Blog Hop before? That’s because I just made it up. It’s starting right now. With this blog post.
How do I participate in The Chipmunk Library Blog Hop? It’s simple. To participate, you must list the following 3 things (the 4th is optional):
- Name the first book you think of.
- Name the closest book to you, physically.
- Name the last book you returned to the library.
- (optional) Name the last book you read in the bathroom.
That’s it? Do I have to forward this to others? Yes, you must tag 170 of your closest friends and have them do the same. You link to them and back to the blogger who tagged you.
170 of my closest friends? Really? Is that a typo? That’s kind of a lot. I know, right? Don’t blame me, I didn’t make up this blog hop.
Let’s get to it:
- The first book I can that comes to mind is The Phantom Tollbooth by Norton Juster.
- The closest book to me is Vader’s Little Princess by Jeffrey Brown.
- The last book I returned to the library was A Tangle of Knots by Lisa Graff
- The last book I read in the bathroom was The Gas We Pass by Shinta Cho.
Unfortunately, because I subscribe to the patented Heather Kelly Blog Hops Die Here policy, this blog hop must die here.
Well, it was short-lived, and randomly named. But, as my 3 readers all know, this …
BLOG HOP DIES HERE