I was nominated for the Mystical Sunshine Blogger Award by the fascinating children’s author Catherine Bailey. What is the Sunshine Blogger Award? Well, Catherine tells me that “to play I must list ten interesting things about myself” (see Catherine’s full post here).
When I asked if this award included any physical or financial prize, I got no answer (probably because no one was around when I asked). So I decided to do some research (and by research I mean I googled “sunshine blogger award”). The best answer I found (after less than five minutes of searching) is here.
Bottom line: Yes, it’s a blog hop / chain letter, but you and I both knew that already. And all (3 of) my loyal readers (yes, there are 3 now!) know that I subscribe to the patented Heather Kelly Blog Hops Die Here policy. By that I mean, I will not ‘nominate’ anyone else. But I will participate.
Here are 10 interesting things about me*:
- I accidentally went swimming in the Swan Boat Pond at the Boston Public Garden (on a preschool field trip).
- I have never been to Jupiter (the planet or the city in Florida).
- I can travel through time.**
- I memorized Do the Bartman and Deep, Deep Trouble from the 1990 album The Simpsons Sing the Blues (no, I cannot recite them now).
- I do not have an identical twin. But if I did, he would look exactly like me.
- I can count to 314.***
- I have an irrational fear of the number 8.
- All of my many many children are younger than me.
- One of my eyes is green. ****
* Some of the interesting things about me may not be completely true and may not be about me.
** I travel through time at precisely 1 second into the future every second.
*** But no higher.
**** My other eye is also green.
Thanks for the Sunshine Blogger Award nomination, Catherine.
BLOG HOP DIES HERE