If you know me, you’ll know that I’m pretty quiet, reserved, and shy. I don’t really like talking much, especially about myself. You’ll also know I’m pretty sarcastic.
Therefore, rather than talking about my experience at last weekend’s conference (May 2-4), I thought I’d share some of my friends’ recaps. So here they are:
- Sera Rivers shares her immediate reactions (with a GREAT looking picture).
- Dee Romito’s collected a slideshow’s worth of inspiring tweets.
- Kristen Wixted is inspired to be brave and share a personal story.
- Jo Knowles being Jo Knowles (which is just plain awesome).
- Russ Cox on his first experience as a presenter.
- Anna Staniszewski posts her full slide deck and shares the highlights of the sessions she attended.
- Marianne Knowles recaps the spectacular Open Mic on Writers Rumpus.
- Pam Vaughan GROGs about the entire event.
- Dawn Metcalf shared keynote quotes and discussed why #WeNeedDiverseBooks.
- Lisa Kramer shares her experience and details from her ‘stage to page’ session.
- Julie Berry shares her notes and a history of past conferences.
If I missed your blog post, feel free to share it in the comments, or just post your own thoughts on the grand spectacle that was NESCBWI 2014.
Who’s ready for next year?
Think outside your